Welcome to Rollingwood!
Upscale neighborhood near the heart of the city
Located in West Austin, Rollingwood’s appeal includes mature trees, beautiful landscaping, wider streets, a caring community, exemplary schools and easy access to some of the finest amenities in Austin.
Average sales price1,500,000
Average days on market22
Available homes in the area
Rollingwood is bordered by Zilker Park and MoPac to the east, Bee Cave Road to the south, West Lake Hills to the west and Lake Austin to the north.
Even though it’s a smaller community of about 1,500 residents, Rollingwood’s city services and school district are top notch. In fact, Eanes ISD is regarded as the best school district in Austin.
The community is quite active and has a public park with a pavilion, softball fields and an area for children’s play as well as a private swimming facility. Not far from Rollingwood is Lions Municipal Golf Course, which is the closest public 18-hole golf course that offers both a driving range and golf course for beginners, veterans and everyone in between.Connect With An Agent
Whether you love being indoors or out, there are plenty of things to do in and around Rollingwood.
The Austin Science and Nature Center offers fun, free and educational activities for kids in Rollingwood.
Want to hit the trail to unwind and take in a breath of fresh air and nature’s beauty? Zilker Nature Preserve is a favorite among Rollingwood residents and it’s just a few minutes away.
Or maybe you’d like to rent a boat, kayak or canoe and have some fun on nearby Lake Austin with your family and friends.
Whatever you do, the activities that Rollingwood offers is sure to nourish your soul.Browse Properties For Sale
Dining out and entertainment in Long Beach is all about choices, choices, choices. Cocktails can be enjoyed at The Observation Bar on the Queen Mary. Café Sevilla is an authentic Spanish tapas bar and bistro or get some great belly laughs (and fill your belly too) at The Laugh Factory.
The Pike Outlets on S. Pine Ave is a popular open-air entertainment destination with great restaurants, cinemas and retailers. Or if you’re a petrol head there’s the Toyota Grand Prix to be enjoyed downtown each April and then head on over to Shannon’s on Pine, the best sports bar downtown.
Other great places to eat and have a good time out in Long Beach include:
- Aji Peruvian Cuisine – delish causas, cerviches and lomitosaltado to be had
- Beer Belly Long Beach – a Koreatown mecca for craft beers Joe Jot’s– friendly, laidback bar dating back to 1924
- Panxa Cocina – some of the best in Southwestern cuisine
- Phnom Penh Noodle Shack – unpretentious family-run Cambodian fare
- Rance’s Chicago Pizza – hugely popular pizza joint
- Roe Seafood – LBC’s best crustacean fix
- Sophy’s Fine Thai & Cambodian Restaurant – fragrant curries like no other
- Sushi Kinoya – inexpensive sushi fare and cheap-as-hell lunch specials
- Tantalum Restaurant – California Asian fusion and stunning vistas